Friday, May 19, 2006

ThanKs



HeLLo.. tHanks for visiTin aLL.. =) I am soo haPPy my blog kinda succeeD.. (^.^)Anyways,siGh i m Gigi Mei hehe.. Nice coMbinaTion yay!!MissiNg hoMe!! i kNow i wiLL be hoMe sooN buT too mucH has HappeN for me to miss..
the worse I haVE to maKe choicEs..For MY uNi!! i dun wanna hurT mummy by noT taKing scieNce & EngineeriNG.. n i dun wanna let go my International Business, Finance & Economics... Well, iTs not so much on the uni i like but the course. i dun mind being Anywhere when i am already far away.. so what does it matter rite.. i just wan to make everyhting right.! i dun wanna make a wrong choice. iTs expensive not a cheap thing to play around with. n iTs my future.. i dun wanna ruin it.. n worse i dun wanna drop out from uni.. i need to get my degree n go on with my masters.. n mmm i plan california here i come!! *MyDreaM* hoPe it turns to reality! i am trying to make it tho!! =) anyways yeaPs.. enJoy my paGe ppl.. Visit it once in a whiLe.. CatCH up wiTh my liFe.. comfort me wHen i need! thanks.. buhbwaizz








1 comment:

Purring Tiger said...

Don't think so far ahead because you would not be able to predict the future. Maybe a bit of planning but if it's too rigid then there would be no room for changes and that's when you'll get disappointed..

So, if you think that you would be able to cope with science & engineering and if there's a chance that you might enjoy yourself doing that course. Then go ahead and pursue it.

If you think that you really enjoy yourself in IB, Finance & Econs then go ahead with it as well. It is equally as prestigious. In fact in Melb Uni the most prestigious Honours program is the Finance program!

So who's to say what's the best degree to pursue when everything is equally as good. Mind you, having a degree in business brings big bucks as well - so do not let which course would bring you a better future confuse your mind.

It really depends on how you work on what you've decided on that will decide whether it will be a promising future or not :P