Wednesday, May 31, 2006

oH no!



Hi Bloggy.. Ooo I'Ve BeeN veRy Lazy to bLog.. nauGhty Me! i M acTually gonna go back today =) in tHe EveniNg.. weLL, this tiME not aLL aLone in thE pLaNe.. i'Ve goT My frieNd yay!! my houSemate.. we'Re siTtiN the saMe fLighT buT sHe's goNNa jusT traNsiT aT M'sia tHen sHe'll LeaVe foR Jakarta!! haha.. i MigHt visiT heR tho.. shouLd be.. iTs neaR.. =) *winK*.. oH yea n see tHe Pic.. haha JEaLous.. i neVer Liked donuTs buT this oNe is 1 quiTe deLicious donuT to Eat.. fOr a DonuT iTs good.. MayBe i shLd oPen a sTaLL iN Msia.. haha.. goNNa cost soo MucH duE to The HigH exChaNge Rate..oo LoveLy haageN Dazz iS foRevEr My Fav ice-cReaM.. yay! n for uniVersitY choiCe i m goNNa finally Make up my miNd on the 2Nd of June tHen no Turning BacK anymoRe =).. haha mY LiFe seeMs so PerfecT for a moMeNt Now.. hoPe noThin sPoils iT tiLL the daY i die.. So imPossibLe.. haha.. aNyways buhbwaiz foR now..

Gigi

No comments: